We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including this website (this includes any information that you may provide (i) while registering as a member, (ii) engaging in transactions, (iii) searching products and/or services, etc.), when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in any opinion polls, surveys or in events or other promotions. We also may obtain information about you from our affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties.
• Your contact information (such as name, postal and email address, or phone number)
• Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact
• Username and password for the account you may establish on our sites
• Your billing address
• Your shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number) or shipping information of other people to whom purchases have been shipped at your request
• Demographic information (such as age, date of birth and gender)
• Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs
• Location information, such as the real-time geographic location of the device on which you install our mobile applications
• Shopping behaviour and preferences, and a record of the purchases you make on our website and product searches conducted by you
• Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties (for e.g. updated delivery addresses provided by our carriers, etc.)
In addition, when you visit our website, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web cache. A ‘cookie’ is a text file that websites send to a visitor‘s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. We also may use third-party website analytics tools (such as Google), that collect information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
• Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type) • URLs that refer visitors to our sites • Dates and times of visits to our sites • Information on actions taken on our sites (such as page views and site navigation patterns) • A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our websites • Search terms that visitors use to reach our sites
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
• Register you for membership at our websites, and manage and maintain your account on the sites
• Provide products or services as per your request
• Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone)
• Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our sites
• Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services that may be of interest to you
• Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media
• Publish your testimonials about www.teatrailsindia.com, including on our websites and on social networks
• Manage your participation in our events and other promotions
• Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
• Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
• Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
• Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
• Comply with applicable all legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice. We may share the personal information we collect with our affiliate companies, business partners, franchisees, marketing agents, ad network vendors and their participants, and other third parties for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, including to communicate with you about products and services, offers, events and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also share personal information with our service providers who perform services on our behalf. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose your personal information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities for the purposes of verification of identity, prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences or (iv) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. We would not be obliged to provide you with a prior notice of such sale, merger or transfer and you hereby consent to the consequent transfer of your personal information to the transferee entity. Following such a sale, merger or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information. In the event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, administration or enforcement of any of our creditor; rights generally which lead to any such similar action, we would not have control over the manner in which your personal information is used. In such an event your personal information may be treated as any other asset of ours and maybe transferred to or shared with any third party and may be used in a manner not contemplated in this Privacy Notice without obtaining your consent or having provided a notice to you.
You may obtain a copy of certain personal information we maintain about you or update or correct inaccuracies in that information using the online account you may establish on our website. In addition, if you believe other personal information we maintain about you is inaccurate, you may request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the ‘How to Contact Us’ section of this Privacy Notice. If we deny an access request, we will notify you of the reasons for the denial.
Our website may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with www.teatrailsindia.com. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any other websites not affiliated with www.teatrailsindia.com, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
When we obtain personal information about you, we may process the information outside of the country in which you are located. The countries in which we process the information may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you are located. We will protect your information as described in this Privacy Notice.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your www.teatrailsindia.com account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our sites. Please note that we will never ask for your www.teatrailsindia.com account user name or password via email.
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com. If you notice any discrepancies in the information provided to us or have any grievance against us at the same email address.